Introducing "Baubles by Charie"

Last Christmas I surprised my friends and family with a gift I made myself. I had brought some red and blue glass hearts from Barcelona thinking I would do something with them. I asked my friend Rose for advice about adding the beil so I could have a pendant. Then I made the leather cord following the example of a ready made cord I bought in a small but busy shop in Valldemossa. It was so much fun learning all the intricacies of creating a necklace and then giving something I made myself. It was the most satisfying act of giving. I was amazed when I received positive comments from everyone about the necklace. It inspired me to find new blings for spring. My sister and cousin, Selma, both helped me find these exciting additions to my spring collection. Here are some of them.

These heart pendants are intriguing to say the least. A flower in shades of apricot, teal, green, blue and violet float within the heart and the colors undulate from light to deep hues.

 
These glass butterfly pendants are available in clear, amber, violet and blue. They are especially eye catching when light strikes its many facets. These translucent heart pendants are available in blue, violet, pale amber and clear. All pendants come with a thin and elegant wire choker or a leather cord that will go well with casual attire. Or you may dress these pendants up with a gold or silver chain you already own. If you would like to purchase any of these pendants, email me!

* * *

Photos by Charie

Comments

Popular Posts